Infinix Zero 4 Plus is in other words called “the pro.” It is the second model released in the Infinix Zero 4 series. For the lovers of the Zero series, this model is a big plus for you. It is the second, and there is a probability that more models are yet to come. It comes with significant improvements in the camera, the size, the battery and the storage (RAM).
- Infinix Zero 4 Plus comes after its predecessor, Infinix Zero 4. The former is larger than the latter. However, the design and outlook are similar for the two gadgets.
- Infinix Zero 4 Plus also comprises of a unibody with a premium metal that has fingerprint detectors on the backside.
- Zero 4 Plus is a six-inch coming third after Infinix Note 3 and Note 2 in the Infinix phone gallery. Infinix Zero 4 Plus is also known as X602.
- The model is upgraded and has a powerful processor than that of Zero 4. It is a Deca-core 2.1 GHz. The processor name is Helio X20(MT6797M).
- The graphics processor is Mali- T880. The device has a RAM of 4GB along with an internal storage of 32-64 GB.
- The phone provides a slot for external storage with a microSD card of up to 128GB. The internal storage can hold an SD card of up to 2 terabytes.
- The rear camera is clearer and better fitted with an optical image stabilizer (OIS). The OIS feature reduces blurs that occur when one shakes as they record or shoot a video.
- The rear camera comprises of 20.7 Megapixels and f/2.0 large aperture. It has a Laser auto focus and a dual LED flash.
- The camera is capable of making a clear video recording.
- The front camera is 13 megapixels and is flash –enabled. It provides a variety of angle lens for appealing selfies.
- The display is 5.98 inches harboring a resolution of 1080 by 1920 pixels. A 2.5D curved Gorilla glass 3 covers the magnificent display. Its weight is roughly 203 grams.
- The dimensions are 160.50 by 82.97 by 8.2mm. It has several built in sensors for light, proximity, gravity, direction, accelerometer, gyroscope, fingerprint detector and voice control. The exterior body is made using a full metal of diamond texture.
- Infinix Zero 4 Plus comes in colors such as silver purple, lilac grey, Filbert blue, champagne gold, and galaxy blue.
The phone has a Bluetooth feature (v4.0). It is Wi-Fi enabled for Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, and hotspot. It supports GPS and the USB (MicroUSBv2.0 and USB-OTG)
Technology and Network Support:
- Infinix Zero 4 Plus utilizes 2G GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz. It also supports 3G WCDMA 850/900/2100 MHz. The gadget has 4G connectivity. It supports FDD-LTE B1(2100), B3(1800), B5(850), B7(2600), B8(900), B20(800), Band 28 (700), B38(2600) and B40(2300).
- The Sim card type used is Micro + a Nano SIM or Micro SD. The phone has slots for Dual-Sim and can work in Dual Standby mode.
- The in-built OS system is Android 6 MarshMallow + XOS.
The music system of Infinix Zero 4 Plus supports mp3, aac, aac+, eaac+, and Amr. It has a mono loud speaker. It has an FM radio. The mobile phone supports video in mpeg4, h.263, and h.264.
Other phone features:
- The phone supports fast charge or XCharge 3A PE +2.0
- The battery is 4000mAh and can last up to 264 hours of standby time and 35 hours talk time. It has a bigger capacity than the Infinix Zero 4 and Infinix Zero 3.
- Navigation is possible with A-GPS and Google Maps
- The phone allows messaging in the form of SMS/MMS, instant messaging and Push emails
The phone was launched in November 2016 and made available the same month. The price during the launch was NGN 116000 which is equivalent to $370. However, the price currently ranges between NGN 105000 to NGN 150000 depending on the dealer. The phone is available in Nigeria and can be bought from reliable physical or online stores such as Konga or Jumia. It is also available in Kenya and Ghana through the online stores.
The information provided in this article is correct and appropriate for any potential buyer seeking to understand the various features of Infinix Zero 4 Plus. However, the writer is not held responsible for any disputes in the real product.