It is confirmed, Infinix Note 3 is next in line. #NoteTheSpeed
Infinix Note 3 (X601) is a 6.0″ beast just like its predecessor Infinix Note 2. Note 3 and Infinix Hot S have a lot in common in terms of specs.
Just like the Hot S, Note 3 will also feature fingerprint scanner, metal body and dual-LED flash.
The 6.0″ device is coming with Android 6.0 Marshmallow and XOS.
Note 3 will be available in two different versions, and the difference between the two is quite much that it makes one deserve another name. Maybe we should call the second version Note 3 pro.
The first version will come with MediaTek MT6573 chipset, 2 GB RAM, 16 GB internal storage (expandable to up to 2 TB via TF card, 13 MP back camera with dual LED flash, and a 5 MP front camera with soft flash.
On the other hand, the second version will come with Helio X10 MT6795 chipset, 3 GB RAM, 32 GB internal storage (also expandable to up to 2 TB via TF card), 16 MP back camera with dual LED flash as well, and an 8 MP front camera with soft flash as well.
Both devices will feature 4,500 mAh battery with flash charging.
Note 3 Key Specs
- Full metal body
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow with XOS
- Fingerprint sensor
- 6.0 inches with FHD IPS 1920 x 1080 display
- 4500mAh battery with flash charging
- 2GB RAM + 16GB storage (1st version)
- 3GB RAM + 32GB storage (2nd version)
- 13MP back + 5MP front camera with flash for both (1st version)
- 16MP back + 8MP front camera with flash for both (2nd version)
- MediaTek MT6573 processor (1st version)
- Helio X10 MT6795 (2nd Verison)
An exclusive source has revealed that Note 3 is going to be launched in August and it is likely going to be launched first in Kenya before other countries.
We have also gathered that Infinix Hot 4 is also coming this year, but that would probably be after Zero 4.
Stay tuned for more updates!