Ever since the release of Marshmallow update for the Infinix Note 2, a lot of people have been complaining of one problem or the other after upgrading their device to Android Marshmallow.
Some of these problems are the device rebooting several times, always hanging, hanging on incoming call etc.
The first thing to try if this is your case after upgrading, it to flash the device again using SP Flash Tool.
If that didn’t work, then the only other thing I can think of (other than to throw the phone away) is to return the phone to the Stock Android 5.1 Lollipop.
You will need SP Flash Tool in order to achieve this.
There is a step-by-step guide on how to use SP Flash Tool here if you don’t already know that.
Here are the things you will need:
- SP Flash tool – Download it here.
- Android ADB drivers – Download it here.
- Stock Rom for Infinix Not 2. You can download it here.
- Laptop or Desktop Computer.
- USB Cable for communicating between PC and Smartphones.
If you have further question, you can drop it in the comment below.
Good luck with your phone recovery.